CONFERENCE VENUE & HOTEL:
EPIC SANA Lisboa Hotel
Avenida Engenheiro Duarte Pacheco 15,
1070-100 Lisbon, Portugal
Discounted Room Rate: €150 SINGLE/€216 DOUBLE **Includes breakfast and Complimentary Internet**
Discounted Cut-off Date: 13 October 2015
Please call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:It has come to our attention that our conference attendees, specifically exhibitors, are being targeted in a housing scam. If you are contacted by ANY company other than CHI, or one claiming to be the official “housing service” please do not do business with them. Cambridge Healthtech Institute does not utilize any third party booking service.
Many of these companies ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or even receive a refund, should the need arise, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Top Reasons to stay at the EPIC SANA Lisboa Hotel
- Breakfast and complimentary internet is included in the room rate.
- No Commute! Summit is taking place in the Hotel.
- Located just minutes from the city’s downtown Baxia, where you can admire Augusta Street, Russio and Commercio Square (shopping, galleries & theaters)
- 15 minutes from Lisbon’s Portela International Airport
- Minutes from local attractions like Avenida da Liberdade, Praca do Comercio (magnificent Square by the River), Estrelas Basilicia, and Belem Tower to name a few
- Close to Bairro Alto - on of Lisbon's Old Quarters with great dinning options and site seeing
- The hotel offers Sayanna Wellness, a world-class Spa and 24 hour Fitness Centre
For more information on what to see & visit while in Lisbon please go to http://www.visitlisboa.com/