Preliminary List of Poster Titles
- AbCheck SRO - How affinity translates into a selective advantage: A Comparison of Phage and Yeast Display for Rabbit Mass Humanization
- Affilogic Labs - Rational design of Nanofitins targeting a defined epitope
- Affilogic Labs - Oral delivery of Nanofitins targeting TNF-alpha shows a strong preventive and curative anti-inflammatory effect in models of inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Ajou University - Site-specific Incorporation of Amino Acid Analogues into Proteins in response to the AGGA codon
- Ajou University - Strategies for increasing heterologous expression of a thermostable esterase from Archaeoglobus fulgidus in Escherichia coli
- Ajou University - Development of a colorimetric assay method for MMP2 activity using an engineering pro-caspase-3 enzyme
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - A "Trojan Horse" Bispecific Antibody Strategy for Broad Protection against Ebolaviruses
- Albumedix Ltd - Optimisation of drug candidates using Veltis?-albumin-based technologies - from rational design to PK/PD and biodistribution.
- Albumedix Ltd - Recombinant Human Albumin an effective approach to formulate hard-to-stabilize biopharmaceuticals
- Anti Doping Lab Qatar - Production and Molecular Characterisation of Superantigenicity-Positive Lethality-Negative Superantigens for Cancer Treatment.
- AptaIT - "Ligand Monitor" a software tool for easy identification and optimization of peptide and antibody ligands on the basis of deep sequencing data
- Avacta Life Sciences - Generation and Formatting of Affimer? Biotherapeutics for the Inhibition of the PD-L1/PD-1 Pathway
- Avacta Life Sciences - Affimers - Next Generation Affinity Tools
- Baxalta Innovations GmbH, part of Shire - Preparation of a Highly Specific Anti-FIX Padua Fab2 Mini Antibody that Recognizes the Single Point Mutated Variant FIX Padua to Monitor Hemophilia B Gene Therapy
- BioCellChallenge SAS - Internalization Technology for Antibody
- BOKU - Domain-Exchanged Antibody with Potentiated Effector Functions
- Bruker Daltonik GmbH - Validation of Originator Sequences by Antibody Domain Mass Determination and Top-Down Sequencing
- Bruker UK Ltd. - Towards the Fast and Increasingly Simplified Analysis of Trisulfide Formation in Biopharmaceutical Antibodies
- Cantargia - The CAN04 antibody targets IL1RAP and inhibits tumor growth in a PDX model for NSCLC
- Chemical Computing Group - Creating Focused Libraries for Protein Engineering
- Chemical Computing Group - New Approach For Detection and Visualization of Aggregation-Prone Regions
- Children's Cancer Research Institute - Characterization of a Cytomegalovirus-specific BiTE?
- Children's Cancer Research Institute - In vivo comparison of different CARs for targeting NKG2D-ligands
- CNRS - Nanobodies to modulate metabotropic glutamate receptors activity in the brain
- Dassault Systemes BIOVIA Sarl - Understanding and Improving Antibody-Antigen Interaction Using In Silico Mutagenesis
- Dublin City University - Generating an anti-AGR2xCD3e bispecific T-cell engager (BiTE) for the targeted treatment of pancreatic cancer (Pa).
- Euro Diagnostica - Quantification of the ADCC Activity of Rituxan using Novel Engineered Effector Cells and Target Cells over expressing CD20 and Homologous CD20 Negative Control Cells
- Faculty of pharmacy - Selection and design of peptide ligands for the Fc portion of immunoglobulin G using phage display
- Fairjourney Biologics - Highly versatile tool box for generation of monoclonal antibodies against different domains and epitopes of soluble and membrane targets
- Fairjourney Biologics - Generation and validation of Naïve libraries as an immunization-free source of diverse panels of specific human antibodies and llama single domain antibodies
- Fourth Military Medical University - Development of an anti-PSMA antibody from a large yeast display human antibody library
- Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapy & Immunology IZI - Accurate and rapid in silico epitope fingerprinting of commercial antibodies
- GE Healthcare - Enhanced resolution in size exclusion chromatography for separation of proteins with Mr 3 000-70 000
- Genedata AG - New Platform for Antibody Developability and Manufacturability Assessment
- Genedata AG - Automated Data Analysis Enabling Mass Spectrometry-Based Assays for the Developability Assessment of Biotherapeutics
- Genedata AG - Automated Peptide Mapping for Quantitative Comparison of Biotherapeutics
- Genedata AG - New Platform for High-throughput Cell Line Screening and Development
- Genedata AG - High-Throughput Screening, Design, Production, and Evaluation of Bispecific Antibodies
- genOway - Improved pharmacokinetic studies of biologics and NCEs using a double transgenic humanized neonatal Fc receptor (FcRn)/ HSA mouse model
- German Cancer Consortium (DKFZ) - Development of bispecific IgG based anti-GD2 and anti-O-acetyl-GD2 antibodies
- German Cancer Research Ctr - A Novel, Optimized Bispecific Antibody For The Treatment of PSMA-expressing cancer
- GlaxoSmithKline - Strategies to Isolate High Potency Antibodies for Multi-Spanning Transmembrane Targets using Adimab's Yeast-Based Platform
- GlaxoSmithKline - Affinity and Biophysical Maturation of Domain Antibodies (dAbs) Resulted in Bi-Specific mAb-dAbs with Improved dAb Affinity and Biophysical Properties of mAb-dAbs
- GlaxoSmithKline - 'On-Column Aggregation of monoclonal antibodies'
- GlycoThera GmbH - Detailed analytical characterization of TNFR-Fc fusion protein: MS-analysis, glycan profiling, charge heterogeneity and hydrophobicity
- HORIBA - How to quantify a protein in crude samples in only one run?
- IBA GmbH - Advantages of Strep-Tactin®XT – IBA’s 3rd Generation Strep-tag® System Now Enables New Protein Purification and Detection Applications
- iBET Instituto de Biologia Experimental Tecnologica - Development and Characterization of a Novel Antibody Against the Tumour-Associated Carbohydrate Antigen Sialyl-Tn
- iBET Instituto de Biologia Experimental Tecnologica - Development of Novel Biotherapeutics for Breast Cancer: Targeting the Notch Ligand Delta-Like-1
- iBET Instituto de Biologia Experimental Tecnologica - Characterization of Anti-HDL Antibodies: Identification of Their Biologic Activity and Clinical Relevance
- Immunocore Ltd. - Developing high affinity, soluble T cell receptors for the treatment of cancer
- Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) - In Situ Chemically Crosslinked Hydrogel Based on Maleimide-thiol Coupling Chemistry for Sustained Release of Trastuzumab
- Instytut BioInfoBank Sp. z o.o. - Loss-of-function (LoF) variants identification by the use of the field programmable gate array (FPGA)
- Instytut BioInfoBank Sp. z o.o. - MBP-immunotoxins solubility
- IntelliCyt Corporation - High-Throughput Functional Assay to Assess the Efficacy and Synergy of Checkpoint Inhibitor Antibodies on the iQue Screener PLUS
- IRBM Science Pk SpA - Abdurin-Drug Conjugates: A new generation of targeted therapeutics
- IRCCS-Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri - Development of a Surface Plasmon Resonance-based assay to measure serum concentrations of infliximab and of anti-infliximab antibodies
- Isogenica Ltd - llamdA(TM): a powerful system for the discovery of synthetic VHH antibodies
- Jacobs University Bremen - A modular approach to multifunctional polypeptide/ceramic fluorapatite-based self-assembled system in affinity chromatography for the purification of human Immunoglobulin G
- Jagiellonian University - Heavy chain of mouse IgM can be cleaved between CH1 and CH2 domains by a protease present in serum
- Janssen R&D - Structure-based antibody engineering at Janssen
- King`s College London - Differential B cell repertoires and B cell subset distribution in breast cancer and malignant melanoma patients and healthy volunteers
- Leiden University Medical Center - Anti-CD40 antibody combined with anti-neu antibody provides enhanced therapeutic efficacy in a preclinical model of breast cancer
- Leiden University Medical Center - Therapeutic treatment of established mouse melanoma with Monoclonal antibody therapy in combination with innate stimuli depends on FcγRI
- Lonza Inc - Computational Approaches for Prediction of Developability Properties of Biotherapeutics and Risk Mitigation
- Lumigen, a Beckman Coulter Company - An Innovative Assay Technology for Antibody Screening Centered on Spatial Proximity Reagent Capture Luminescence (SPARCL)
- Malvern Instruments Ltd. - Assessing an interaction parameter for bioformulation stability in a single measurement: Exploiting concentration gradients from Taylor dispersion
- MaxCtye, Inc. - Consistent Antibody Quality and Glycosylation Patterns Support the Use of MaxCyte’s Electroporation-Based Transfection for Biotherapeutic Product Development
- MaxCtye, Inc. - Streamlining Production of Biologics, Vaccines and Cell-Based Medicines Using a Single Fully Scalable Transfection Platform
- Monash University - Development of human monoclonal antibodies against human TNFSF14 and its receptors - a toolbox for modulating the immune system
- MRC Technology - Humanised antibodies against EV71 for the treatment of hand, foot and mouth diseases
- MRC Technology - A humanised anti-IL-17BR monoclonal antibody with wide therapeutic potential in allergic asthma, ulcerative colitis, pulmonary fibrosis and pancreatic cancer
- National Institutes of Health/NIAID - Stable cell pools as an alternative to transient transfection for increased production of viral envelope proteins and antibodies in mammalian cell culture
- Natl Research Council Canada - Antibody Drug Conjugates Screening Platform for Selection of Novel Biologics at the National Research Council of Canada
- New England BioLabs Inc - Profiling of core fucosylated N-glycans using a novel bacterial lectin that specifically recognizes alpha 1-6 fucosylated chitobiose
- NOVIMMUNE SA - Native human bispecific IgGs: from discovery to large scale manufacturing
- Novo Nordisk Foundation Ctr for Biosustainability - CHO-produced human alpha1-antitrypsin: Effector gene-mediated increase in specific productivity and inaccurate ELISA-based titers
- Ossianix - COMBINED IN VITRO/IN VIVO METHODS FOR SELECTING VNARs THAT SHUTTLE LARGE THERAPEUTIC MOLECULES ACROSS THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER
- PerkinElmer, Inc. - Microfluidic CE-SDS with Destain Current Calibration (VeriMAb™) for Fast, Reproducible and Sensitive Protein Purity Analysis
- Philipps-University Marburg - Towards Understanding Protein Instabilities and Aggregation Mechanisms: A Comparative Case Study of Three Therapeutic Antibodies
- Phylogica Ltd - More Efficient Intracellular Delivery of Proteins with Cell Penetrating Phylomer Peptides
- POLYPLUS-transfection - Robust and Reliable Transient Protein Production with PEIpro?, a Well Characterized PEI Optimized for Transfection
- POLYPLUS-transfection - FectoPRO®: A Powerful High Yield Transfection Solution for Transient CHO and HEK-293 Expression Systems
- Promega Corporation - Releasing the Brakes: Quantitative Cell-Based Bioassays to Advance Individual or Combination Immune Checkpoint Immunotherapy
- Promega Corporation - Fc Effector Bioassays for Rapid and Quantitative Measurement of ADCC and ADCP Mechanisms of Action
- Promega Corporation - Improved T Cell Activation Bioassays to Advance the Development of Bispecific Antibodies and Engineered T Cell Immunotherapies
- Promega Corporation - Hitting the Gas: Quantitative Cell-Based Bioassays to Advance Immunotherapy Programs Targeting Co-Stimulatory Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Protein Metrics Inc - A Single Software Suite for a Multi-Attribute Method Comparison of Infliximab
- ProteoNic BV - 2G UNicT technology enhanced production of biotherapeutics including difficult-to-express proteins in a glutamine synthetase (GS)platform
- Proteros Biostructures GmbH - Commonalities and differences in protein production, kinetic profiling and X-ray crystallography supporting drug discovery processes for biological drugs versus small molecule drugs
- Queen Mary University of London - Antibodies to posttranslationally modified insulin in Type 1 Diabetes
- Queen Mary University of London - Targeting therapeutics to the arthritic joint using antibodies specific to post translationally modified collagen type II
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH - Establishment of a cellular FRET assay for the determination of simultaneous binding of bispecific antibodies.
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH - A targeted cytolytic fusion protein for treatment of trophoblast glycoprotein (TPBG) expressing tumor cells.
- Seoul Natl University - Development of Fully Human Anti-Ninjurin-1 Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies Based on a fully human scFv Phage Display Library.
- Seoul Natl University - Development of anti-HER2-interferon-beta mutein fusion protein for gastric cancer therapy
- Solvias AG - Pyrogen detection by Monocyte activation test in antibody formulations
- Spheryx, Inc - Distinguishing Protein Aggregates from Silicone Oil by Symmetry and Fractal Dimension
- Spheryx, Inc - A New Method for Protein Aggregate Detection: Total Holographic Characterization
- SynAbs sa - Guinea Pig Monoclonal Antibodies: A New Promising Tool for R&D, IVD and Therapeutics
- Takara Bio Europe SAS - Novel miniprep system for rapid purification of recombinant proteins and antibodies on high-capacity membranes
- Takis Srl - IMMUNE LIBRARY AND ANTIBODY GENERATION TO DIFFICULT TARGETS BY ELECTRO-GENE-TRANSFER
- Technical University of Darmstadt - Isolation of pH-Sensitive IgNAR Variable Domains from Yeast-Displayed, Histidine-Doped Master Libraries
- Technical University of Denmark - Trends and approaches in N-Glycosylation engineering of recombinant proteins in Chinese hamster ovary cell culture
- Technical University of Denmark - Quantification of human erythropoietin and alpha-1 antitrypsin by biolayer interferometry
- Technical University of Denmark - Human Oligoclonal Recombinant Antivenom against the Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis)
- Technische Universitat Braunschweig - Generation of antibodies against fungal beta-(1,6) branched beta-(1,3)-D glucans via antibody phage display
- Terumo - Comparison of protein aggregation filled in silicone-oil-free and silicone oiled polymer based syringe system
- Terumo Corporation - Impact of Sterilization on Protein Aggregation in a Polymer-Based Prefilled Syringe System
- Terumo Corporation - Low Leachable Container System Comprising a Polymer-Based Syringe with a Chlorinated Isoprene Isobutene Rubber Plunger Stopper
- The University of Nottingham - Helicobacter pylori Outer Membrane Proteins: Recombinant Expression and Purification
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - GlycanAssure™: A High Throughput and High Resolution Glycan Analysis Platform on Applied Biosystems Multi Capillary CE
- Tokyo Ohka Kogyo - Toward the Design of a Microwell Array for Single-Cell Analysis
- Tokyo University of Agriculture & Technology - A novel Screening System based on VanX mediated Autolysis - Application to Gaussia Luciferase
- Trinean NV - Improving the quality of proteomic workflows by accurate peptide quantification prior to mass spec injection
- TTP Labtech Ltd. - Simultaneous Determination of Antibody Binding, Specificity and Titer on the Mirrorball Fluorescence Cytometer
- TU Darmstadt - A simplified procedure for antibody engineering by yeast surface display: coupling display levels and target binding by ribosomal skipping
- TU-Darmstadt/ Merck KGaA - combining animal immunizations and yeast display for antibody discovery
- University College London - Pyridazinediones - A Versatile Tool for Protein Modification
- University Complutense de Madrid - Production and functional modification of recombinant antibodies (scFv) specific to walnut (Juglans regia) proteins by recombinant Pichia Pastoris.
- University Complutense de Madrid - Domain antibodies (dAbs) obtained by phage display technology to detect pistachio in foods.
- University of Brussels - FTIR spectroscopy as a multi-parameter analytical tool for comparability, stability and batch consistency testing of therapeutic proteins
- University of California San Francisco - Identification of inhibitory antibodies for active urokinase plasminogen activator (uPA)
- University of Cambridge - Updated Bead Surface Display with Tamavidin and SpyTag-SpyCatcher Chemistry
- University Of Manchester - B-cell epitope profiling differentiates immunogenic responses to protein aggregates
- University of Manchester - Immunomodulatory effects of host cell impurities in biotherapeutic antibodies
- University of Natural Resources & Applied Life Sciences - Complex between VEGF and heterodimeric Fcab: X-ray structure and thermodynamics of binding
- University of Natural Resources & Applied Life Sciences - Investigation of different mAb expression potentials by use of complementary culture methods
- University of Natural Resources & Applied Life Sciences - Purification of an aggregation prone protein - challenges and solutions for polymeric IgM production
- University of Nottingham - Monoclonal antibodies targeting tumour-specific glycans for cancer immunotherapy
- University of Oulu - Soluble expression of antibodies and antibody fragments in the cytoplasm of E. coli.
- Universidade de São Paulo - Heterologous expression of a catalytically inactive serine protease from Crotalus durissus collilineatus: search for new functional perspectives
- University of Cambridge - Controlling Aggregation of Peptides in Primary Containers
- University of Cambridge - Self-assembled peptide nanostructures as a long-acting drug formulation
- University of Manchester - Achieving Ultra-High Antibody Concentrations
- University of Stuttgart - Pharmacokinetic properties of IgG and various Fc fusion proteins in mice
- Universtiy of Stuttgart - Evolution of the Antagonistic TNF Receptor One-specific Antibody ATROSAB: Affinity Maturation and Repeated Humanization
- Uppsala University - Bivalent Brain Shuttle Increases Antibody Uptake by Monovalent Binding to the Transferrin Receptor
- Wacker Biotech GmbH - ESETEC? - Uniting benefits of CHO and microbial systems
- Youngdong University - Affinity enhancement via fine tuning of single-chain variable fragment against aflatoxin B1
- Youngdong University - Recombinant Production of Human Glucagon-like Peptide-1 in Escherichia coli
PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE €45!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by 23 September 2016.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from
top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive €45 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
NOTE: Special poster restrictions.
1. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
2. You must select the ONE TRACK at which you wish to
present your poster. Your poster will hang only for the duration of
that track. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your
registration selection, but it does not have to be the same.) * If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on
3. Special poster size required: Posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation,
ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide ×
46.81 inches high). Maximum
board dimensions are (1000 mm wide x 1200 mm high) or (39.37 inches wide ×
47.24 inches high). Oversize
posters will not fit.
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines