PLANNING FOR PEGS EUROPE
We are pleased to announce the final agenda for the 12th Annual PEGS Europe Summit. During this time of the pandemic crisis, protein engineering and antibody therapeutics have never been more important. This is one of the most influential meetings of the year and provides a nexus for researchers and industry around the globe developing novel methods and sharing the latest results. We hope that you have the opportunity to review this agenda, as we are quite proud of it, and believe it presents a unique opportunity for the community.
We understand that it is difficult to make commitments at this time, so we have removed all the risk from your conference attendance by implementing a no-questions-asked cancellation policy. We will refund your registration fee 100% should you decide to cancel.
In the meantime, your safety, security, and health are always our priority, and we continue to work closely with the Lisbon Congress Center as they develop and implement their re-opening plans. The World Travel & Tourism Council recently recognized the Congress Center with its "Safe Travels" seal which reflect protocols that take into account current WHO and CDC guidelines.
Among our new plans for PEGS Europe:
- Regularly clean and sanitize spaces across the Lisbon Congress Center
- Provide sanitization stations throughout
- Better enable social distancing, including widening aisles in exhibit areas and conference session rooms, and other areas where attendees gather
- Issue best practices for attendees, such as wearing masks and avoiding shaking hands
- Provide enhanced on-site access to health service and medical aid including establishment of an isolation area for suspected cases
- Display information concerning all safety health procedures
- Evaluate solutions for contactless thermal scans at key venue entry points
These are just some of our new plans for PEGS Europe 2020. The conference world is still developing and implementing best practices, and we will evaluate the latest solutions in the coming months. We will continue to work with our venues in Lisbon, and will share our updated plans with you as they develop.
Thank you for your support during what is an uncertain time for many, and I look forward to the opportunity to greet you in person in Lisbon in November.
Executive Director, Conferences and Fellow
Team Lead for PEGS Europe
Cambridge Healthtech Institute