Sponsorship, Exhibit and Lead Generation
CHI offers sponsorships which will maximize your exposure before, during and after each event. We can help you achieve your goals by customizing a package that meets with your objectives and provide you with an integrated marketing program for the entire
year. Opportunities include but are not limited to exhibits, presentations, branding, targeted delegate dinners and webinars utilizing our extensive database of over 800,000 Life Sciences professionals.Event Features
- Network with 1,300+ International Protein Engineering Professionals (35+ countries represented in 2019)
- Form B2B Partnerships: 110+ Industry-Leading Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Become Part of a Growing Event: Attendance Growth for 7 Consecutive Years
- Reach Industry: 74% of attendees from Biotech/Pharma
- 15 Keynote Presentations
- Dedicated networking opportunities - including exclusive exhibit & poster viewing hours
- Conference Brochures Mailed: 45,000+
- Email Campaigns: 40+
- Fax Campaigns: 10+
- Weekly Social Media Campaigns: LinkedIn and Twitter
- Total Impressions: 2 Million (Not Unique)
Preliminary Web-Based Agenda Online – 24 April
Final Conference Brochure – 11 May
Your company logo will be included in the printed conference program mailed to over 45,000 prospects.
Exhibit Savings Deadline: 1 May
Program Guide Deadline – TBD
Distributed at the event to all delegates and includes your company description and contact information.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Testimonials
“ PEGS Europe and PEGS keep going from strength to strength. One week at a PEGS event can stimulate ideas for a whole year. The presentations were exceptional, covering an extraordinary array of antibody and antibody-alternative technologies. PEGS Europe is unparalleled in both scope and quality."
- Kevin R., Ph.D., Scientist, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
" The best biologics technology meeting in Europe: a must-attend conference for novel bioloigics. "
- Rakesh D., Ph.D., VP, R&D, MedImmune
For more information regarding exhibit and sponsorship, please contact: