Present a Poster and Save €50!*
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
NOTE: In-Person poster space is limited and in high demand.
In-Person poster space has reached full capacity. We are still accepting posters for the virtual platform.
If you are attending in-person but did not secure an in-person poster board, your poster will still be included in the conference materials for virtual viewing!
A limited number of in-person attendees with only a virtual poster will be selected for a brief podium poster highlight presentation.
The deadline to submit a virtual poster has been extended to 21 October.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To ensure your virtual poster presentation is included in the conference materials,
your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by 21 October 2022
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see below
for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive €50 off your registration*
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the virtual platform (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
Accepted In-Person Posters: Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high).
In-Person posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters (Virtual Real-Time and In-Person)
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
Please see registration pages for student pricing (In-Person, Virtual)
Present your poster at PEGS Europe and be automatically entered to win. The winner will be chosen based on clarity of short text description, novelty of data, technology advances and implications of the work presented,
visual clarity of the poster presentation, clear and engaging oral explanation.
Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.